Become An Affiliate
TOP 100 SPORTS offers the TOP Youth Evaluation Program to athletes. Our Player Development system provides Independent Verified Testing [IVT] and online Tracking tools for the serious athlete. Our Metric based IVT program includes core measurables delivered with video clips using the highest quality equipment available. Athletes receive a digital 'Athlete Locker' that includes their personal profile and a ranking on the state or region player leaderboard.
All Roads Lead to the annual TOP 100 GAMES! Based on performance, the Top 100 Players per sport, by age group and region or state are invited to the Elite Games. The Top 100 Games begin with an Opening Event, competitions, and final evaluations. Players receive uniforms, awards, collegiate player coaching.
The TOP 100 SPORTS brand is positioned to add new affiliates for the 2022 evaluation season! The ’22 season commences during the Fall and culminates with the TOP 100 GAMES the following Summer!
Opportunity is knocking for Academy owners. TOP 100 Affiliate members are expected to infuse our Player Development system into their existing in-house travel teams, while together with TOP 100 management, build the player Evaluation booking registrations in your territory. One of the key components of TOP 100 SPORTS is player retention through our subscription model that provides verified testing data and an "Online Player Locker."
Affiliate Member Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations of TOP 100 SPORTS licensed Sport in a designated territory
- Maintain ongoing communication and annual conversion rate with participants of TOP 100 SPORTS
- Conduct ongoing assessment and evaluation of all participants
- Develop and maintain effective facility scheduling
- Responsible for purchase of TOP 100 Evaluation Equipment
- Participate in regular TOP 100 Management meetings
How TO Get Started
Contact TOP 100 SPORTS Management to discuss Territory Affiliate Licensing Options
- Licensing Agreement Meeting & Review of Terms
- Site Visitation
- Affiliate Boarding: Staff & Equipment Training
- Implement member and non-member marketing plan.
- Raise the Testing Center Banner, install Leaderboard Monitor.
- Set Evaluation schedule and Event Calendar