The TOP 100 mission is to provide the early measuring platform for young players who have serious interest in the game or simply want to chart their progress by being Evaluated. Our Player Evaluators have either a professional or collegiate softball background. TOP 100 SOFTBALL Evaluations are centered on 12U,14U,16U,18U Players.
Players are Evaluated using measurables that obtain Data Points from a TOP 100 SOFTBALL Evaluation Event. Players receive their TOP 100 SOFTBALL 'Player Locker" that contains their Evaluation 'Profile' via email.
Players are encouraged to attend a TOP 100 SOFTBALL Evaluation, which are located throughout New York during the Fall, Winter, Spring & early Summer seasons. Group Evaluations are also available by viewing and registering for an event below. TOP 100 SOFTBALL Evaluations utilize the TOP 100 assessment program. Players receive their TOP 100 Softball 'Player Profile' via email and their Player Rank is posted on the Official TOP 100 SOFTBALL Regional Leaderboard. The TOP 100 SOFTBALL Leaderboard is updated after each Evaluation session. Top Players in each age division are then invited to the TOP 100 GAMES, summer 2021.
The Road To The Top 100 Games
Players are Ranked by Grad Year by position based on their measurables and shown on TOP 100 SOFTBALL Regional leaderboard. We encourage Players to attend multiple TOP 100 SOFTBALL Evaluations to improve their scores. TOP 100 SOFTBALL records the top score for each discipline for a player to qualify for the TOP 100 GAMES, Invite Only - Scouted Event. TOP 100 SOFTBALL Directors will extend an INVITATION to 100 TOP Ranked players.
Top 100 SOFTBALL Evaluations - The Player Metrics
Evaluations - WHAT TO EXPECT
Players should expect to receive a full workout at a TOP 100 SOFTBALL EVALUATION. Our goal is to provide players, parents, and coaches an early measuring stick for skill development! Register to Attend below: click onto the REGISTRATION Button below, complete the form, press continue, pay the fee, receive instant confirmation.
DAY OF THE EVALUATION: Show up ready to go, one (1) hour prior to the scheduled Evaluation Event.
- Wear Softball pants. Based on the surface, wear rubber cleats, turfs (metal allowed at outside events).
- Bring your own softball equipment! Catchers: bring your gear!
- Bring Water, protein bar and POSITIVE Attitude...
- Player Profile; personal data set.
- Player Locker released upon payment or subscription.
- Player Rank; TOP 100 SOFTBALL Regional Leaderboard by AGE or GRAD YEAR.
- Based on Rank, Player Profile featured on 'Spotlight' & Social Media Accounts
- TOP 100 SOFTBALL Profile e-mailed the same day. Locker emailed within 72 Hours.
- Notification of TOP 100 GAMES Selection
PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND MULTIPLE EVALUATIONS
BEST SCORE PER DISCIPLINE WILL BE RECORDED ON THE LEADERBOARD.